Robotspindles with deflection
Our turbinespindles with deflection are designed for the use with robots:
- High revolution speed for excellent surface finishing.
- Ideal for plastics and other materials which require non-lubricated and clean air.
- For non-lubricated use, practically wearless, with floating spindle support
- Easy to service turbine motor.
- The force of compliance can be set and adjusted precisely by using a precision pressure regulator.
Our powerful rotating piston air engines are perfectly fit for brushing, chamfering and grinding with robots:
- Large revolution speed and power ranges for different deburring tasks.
- Fit for robust deburring tasks.
- Easy to mount horizontally or vertically onto a tool stand due to cuboid housing.
- Easy to mount to a robot arm by thread connection.
- Highest true running accuracy, load capability and best deburring results due to paired ball bearings.
Deburring tests with robot:
We test your specific deburring task with our robot and advise you on basis of our test results and our experience of many years regarding deburring tasks. Your benefits:
- We find the most suitable solution for your deburring task.
- You profit on our experience from many successfully completed deburring projects.
- Durch unsere Zusammenarbeit mit Systemintegratoren sind Lösungen aus einer Hand möglich.
- You receive a documentation of the testing which you can use for your implementation and robot programming. This documentation includes videos of the deburring tasks with additional technical details.